Date of last revision: February 14h, 2020
REveo is based in the United States. If you are a non U.S. person, by visiting and using the Services and providing us with information, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States and other countries (in either case, which could be countries where the laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you request information from REveo, when you sign up for services or register for an account, post to an online forum, fill out a form, request support, send us an email or otherwise communicate using our Services. The types of information we may collect include personal information, such as your name, date of birth, email address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Service Information. We may obtain information automatically about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, Internet service provider, access times, pages viewed, date/time stamps, clickstream data, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services. Such information may include general log information about your interactions with REveo’s platforms or websites, including tools or features provided by third parties. For example, we may collect information about features of our Services that you use or which products you download.
Device Information. We may also collect information about the mobile or computing device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Location Information. When you download any of our applications on a mobile device, we may collect information about your geographic location (including both your exact location or more general location information). For additional details, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We may use various technologies to collect information (including the various categories of information described above). For example, we may send cookies to your mobile or computing device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your overall experience, learn about which areas and features of our Services are popular and count user visits. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them or they expire). We may also use tracking pixels in our Services and email communications. Tracking pixels are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier that can track the online movements of our users or visitors to our websites. While cookies are stored on a computer hard drive, tracking pixels are embedded invisibly in web pages. We use tracking pixels to help deliver cookies, count user visits, understand Service usage and campaign effectiveness and to determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies and tracking technologies, including how you may disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, third party partners may provide us information about you that is publicly or commercially available, and we may combine or link that information with the other information we collect about you.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages, or otherwise enable communications on the Services.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide support.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by REveo and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services and personalize and improve the Services and any content and advertising on the Services.
- Identify and address technical issues or errors relating to the Services.
- Solicit and analyze input and feedback about the Services.
- Promote safety and security, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our agreements and protecting our or others’ rights or property.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
Through the Services
When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you choose to share may be publicly displayed on our
Services or visible to others, like your name, account identifiers, profile picture, or any other information you either post to your REveo profile or otherwise share in forums, blogs, or other community tools.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf (such as authenticating your access to Services, hosting the Services, providing certain features of the Services, providing support, or sending electronic communications).
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- With third parties who provide software or services that support or enhance our Services. For details, please see “Tools or Functionality Provided by Others” below.
- To protect the rights, property and safety of REveo or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or a similar corporate transaction or restructuring.
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools which may let you features of our Services with social media sites, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Services, Tools or Functionality Provided By
Third Party Tools
If you register for any of our Services, you may choose to modify or update your account information after registration by using the tools available in your account or by contacting REveo. If you wish to deactivate your account, we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You can learn more about cookies and tracking technologies (including how you may be able to remove or block cookies or similar technologies or other data stored on your device) by reading the help materials found in your browser or device. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you want to control cookies or similar technologies, you should follow the instructions provided by your browser or device to modify your settings. If you set your browser or device to disable cookies or similar technologies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Services and other parts of our Services may not work properly. Please note that we do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable you to opt out of tracking on our Services.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from REveo LLC by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non- promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
The settings in your mobile device may allow you to stop sharing your exact location with REveo or others. You can also stop our collection of location information in connection with our mobile applications by uninstalling all applications from your mobile device. We may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
REveo LLC takes reasonable measures to help protect information we collect from you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. For more information regarding our security practices, you may contact us at security@REveo.co.